The pride of every boat owner is their vessel and ensuring that is protected from risk is often one of their highest priorities. These include smaller crafts such as sailing dinghies, Catamarans, Windsurfs, Water scooter or bigger one such as yachts, ships, Liners etc. They are all considered floating objects, and may be exposed to certain unique risks unlike those that are for motor vehicles. As a Boat owner, you can be exposed to some of the following risks:
- Loss of or damage to the boat or craft
- Loss of or damage to personal effects, equipment, fishing gear etc.
- Loss of or damage to trailers and other ancillary equipment
- Liability due to injury or death of crew and passengers
- Liability due to injury or death of the third party connected to your boat
- Liability due to third party property damage
- Liability whilst the boat or craft being moored in marinas or public places
- Liability whilst the boat or craft being towed on land
- Liability for water skiers
These risks can be insured under a suitable, tailor-made insurance policy. Our expertise and our contacts in the marine trade ensures that we evaluate and suggest the right solution for the typical risks of floating objects and ensures that we are also able to handle those claims when they arise.
Speak to our experts
Our insurance consultants are here to help you find the right solution. Get in touch with us now.